Wednesday 1 October 2014

Music and musicians.

Hello readers! 
I have decided to write an article about music. I told you that one of my hobbies was music in my last post, so, I think I will enjoy myself writing about it. And I think you will enjoy yourselves too.
In my opinion, music must be listened everyday, because it can help you a lot to be relaxed, or to trust yourself. For me, the world would not be the same without music.
I play the drums and the trumpet, and I play a bit of piano too. I've been studying musical theory since I was four years old, so, It's quite interesting and important to me. If I had to choose one among them, I'd probably choose Drums, because sometimes I get stressed playing instruments like piano, violin and because I feel free when I play it. From my point of view, if you are calm person you should play instruments like piano, violin, oboe... and if you are a restless person and if you like pop-rock-punk music, as me, you should play instruments like drums, electric guitar, and other instruments like these. But do what you want, that's only my opinion.

On the other hand, I listen to many types of music, but my favourite ones are pop, pop-rock, and sometimes rock-punk. I also listen to many singers or bands, but I usually listen to One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer, they're my favourite bands. This summer I've been to One Direction's concert in Barcelona, and it was really amazing! And I also had the chance to see and listen to 5 Seconds of Summer as the support band!























Here you  have some information about both bands:

One Direction is a British-Irish boy-band formed four years ago in the famous talent-show called The X Factor in the UK. The band members are Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. The 17th of November their fourth album called "FOUR" is coming out all over the world. If you want to know more about the band, click here.








5 Seconds of Summer, shortened as 5SOS, is an Australian band formed in Sydney three years ago. They got famous by uploading some songs
of other singers sung by them to YouTube, and one day, some boys from One Direction watched the videos and they took them on as the support band in their two tours (Take Me Home Tour and Where We Are Tour). The band members are Luke Hemmings (voice, guitar), Calum Hood (voice, bass), Michael Clifford (voice, guitar) and Ashton Irwin (voice, drums). Now, they're going on their own tour called Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour in
2015. If you want to know more about this band, click here.

And that's all I have to say. I hope you enjoyed this post.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment