Friday 15 May 2015

Captioning Videos

Hello readers!

This time we've learnt how to subtitle a video into different languages by using Dotsub.
Dotsub is a webpage which makes you able to caption videos in many different languages, in this case, I've subtitled the video of a song into three languages, which are English, Spanish and Basque. By the way, the song I have chosen is called With Me, written by Sum 41.
Sum 41 is a Canadian punk-rock band formed in 1996 and currently consisted by the members Derick Whibley, Tom Thacker and Jason McCaslin. The Drummer (Steve Jocz) left the band in July. They've been invited to go on tour with Heavy Metal legends such as Mötley Crüe; they also have been labeled as one of the world's best live bands.
I chose this song because it talks about losing someone, and as I have lost many people that were important to me during my whole life, I indentify myself with it. I think that this song can have a great influence in people so they can carry on after something like this happens to them.
Here I leave you the video, I hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment