Friday 29 May 2015

Children's Rights

Hello readers!

I've been working on a project about children's rights with my partner Ainhoa, and once I've published it, I'd like to tell you what I think about children's rights.

On the one hand, I think that all the children all over the world must have the same rights. They all have, for example, the right for a school education and also the right to live. Children are our future, so, they must have an education and they should all be free to do whatever they want, they're living their childhood and every child has the right to live their own childhood.
On the other hand, they also have the right to protection and health. Many children are being mistreated, more children than we actually know. Not only in countries like Syria, maybe our little child neighbour is being mistreated right now. I would also like to mention the point of the soldier children. Many children are compulsory sent to wars in Syria, Afghanistan... and we don't realize that they have the chance to die as any other soldier. As I've said before, they are still children, they need to have a childhood.

As a conclusion, I must say that not all the children are treated in the same way as they should be. They all have the same rights, they're all children, they deserve to have good memories of their childhood, because it's a period which is only lived once in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment